For all our services, the data controller is CardTradeIOM.
Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using our website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement and we will only ask for it if we really need it.
CardTradeIOM may change the policy from time-to-time by updating this page. You should check this page from time-to-time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 30th May 2018.
How we will use your data and what data we need
We only collect and use your personal information to complete tasks on your behalf.
With this data we:
- Provide you with products or services you have requested.
- Personalise and customise your experience on CardTradeIOM, including saving shopping cart information.
- Communicate with you.
- Keep internal records.
- Give you the opportunity from time-to-time to receive emails and e-newsletters from CardTradeIOM, with your consent.
- In most cases where CardTradeIOM asks you to provide information about yourself, if you do not provide CardTradeIOM with that information, CardTradeIOM may not be able to process your order. Eg, a courier company may need your telephone number to inform you about your delivery and without this they will not process the delivery.
- Information about the device you use – your IP address (which can be used for fraud detection and prevention) and what device you have used to visit our website (so we can keep improving and optimising the website for you).
The information we collect:
- Your name, delivery and billing addresses – to deliver your purchase to you.
- Contact telephone number – send you service messages (shipping).
- Email address – to send you order updates.
- Payment details – to take payment for any order you place and provide refunds where necessary.
We would like to send you e-newsletters about the products we sell, services and sales but we will only do this if you are happy to receive these emails.
If you wish to return an order, the minimal details we require is your name and order number. Why you are returning your order is always useful, but you do not have to disclose this information.
All the information you give to us is confidential and we will only use your information in the way we tell you in this policy.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. To prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
We never have access to your full credit/debit card details and are not held in clear text.
Sometimes we need to investigate orders that do not automatically pass our payment providers fraud detection. This may mean your order will take additional time to complete as we will need to complete manual checks using the data you have provided for this and previous orders with us.
We may contact you about the experience you have had whilst shopping with CardTradeIOM so that we can find out about what we are doing well and what we can improve on.
We may respond to any experiences you have had when shopping with us. For instance, you may have asked us questions on our social networking sites and we may reply to you.
We will never sell or disclose your personal information to a third party, it will only be used for the purposes described in this policy.
To prevent fraud or other criminal activity and to make sure your information is correct and accurate, we may pass on the information we have about you to other companies specialising in the prevention of fraud and crime. We are sometimes obligated to disclose the information we have about customers to law enforcement agencies where an allegation has been made of suspected criminal activity.
We will make sure that your personal information is protected when it is sent outside of CardTradeIOM. We make sure our trusted service partners keep your personal information safe.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to and from third party websites. These websites have their own privacy policies. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please make sure that you read their privacy policies before you submit any information to these websites. We do not accept any responsibility for their policies.
The following is strictly necessary in the operation of our website:
- Remember what is in your shopping basket
- Remember where you are in the order process
- Remember that you are logged in and that your session is secure.
The following are not strictly necessary but are required to provide you with the best user experience and also to tell us which pages you find most interesting (anonymously):
- Functional Cookies – Track the pages you visits via Google Analytics
- Targeting Cookies – Allow you to share pages with social networks such as Facebook (If available)
This website will not share any personal information with third parties.
Need to update your data?
If you find that the personal information we have about you is inaccurate or needs updating (for instance, you may have changed your name, address etc.) then please contact us so that we can correct it. To do this, please email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Access to your information
If you want to know what information CardTradeIOM holds about you, we will provide you with that information. To obtain this information please email at email@example.com
How to contact us